Sunday, January 31, 2010

Can You Prepare Protein And Store It Fast Food That Is High In Protein?

Fast food that is high in protein? - can you prepare protein and store it

I'm trying desperately to win and an important role in achieving this goal it is to eat a whole lot more grams of protein per day. However, I am a teenager and I have no idea of cooking and have no time to eat for the long-term preparation. I wonder what is fast food stores food, unhealthy, and not too rich in fat, but to have successfully established itself in proteins. Where food sold in grocery stores, which is rich in proteins but can be directly consumed without cooking outside the box, I wonder, too.

4 comments:

dgrl289 said...

It is a good weight gain from eating fattening foods, but still healthy and full of protein.

Try to cook frozen chicken burger (very easy) and try to look to find the product frozen burgers (but without msg because it is not particularly useful).

Another great plant for food is a protein shake, which will be a lot of energy. I recommend the chocolate whey protein, which may be in a variety of shops, Safeway, or purchased. Here is a link to more information is

http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/protei ...

For these protein drinks, as with the milk mix (2% or more fat as it tries to) weight gain, and if you do not mind banana, which helps it thicken. These shakes taste great and help you bulk up

Good luck:-D I hope this helps

Rosie195... said...

If you want something to drink Boost has a version with high protein value. One of the eight ounces is one third of daily protein. You could make a milkshake with ice cream or frozen yogurt at him. It is a good snack and pick me up.

Lovin The Music said...

SUBWAY eat fresh! :)
thats my opinion, are
Either that, or chicken to eat in fast food places

Brewster Rocket, Space Guy said...

Wendy's chili. Soybeans.

They are rich in fiber.
Low fat.
Hey, I bet you did not know that!

Post a Comment