Saturday, February 13, 2010

Orchid Wedding Cake How Much Did/will You Pay For Your Wedding Cake?

How much did/will you pay for your wedding cake? - orchid wedding cake

I was lucky, a childhood friend, whose completion of a professional cake decorator who made the cake. He was 200 people, 3 courses and history with raspberry butter cream with white chocolate ice cream. There were a number of irises and orchids cascading down and around from top to bottom. I remember there were many details such as silver beads (edible), whirlpools, garlands on the icing. How do I pay for something like that?

8 comments:

weddrev said...

This page is expensive.
However, the average of $ 2.50 per segment and the filling (usually more), you're talking about $ 500.
More could be given, where he lives.
It was a great gift.

http://www.markedfordessert.com/wedding_ ...

Trixie said...

The average wedding cake is $ 1.50 - $ 2.50 a slice. Thus, most likely he would have paid $ 300 - $ 500 for eating your cake at 200.
Of course, it depends on your location, cake baker / decorator, etc., but an approximate figure

sjlova86 said...

My five levels cakes cakes served 200-275 people with my own design for $ 400.

Newlywed said...

10,000

Lydia said...

No wedding cake to prove that it is not a traditional wedding cake with fruit, my mother, which was cut, packaged and decorated, cooked, and taking into account human development in the form of grants under your pillow to dream.
Our imagination to "see" the question is three traditional tiered wedding cake Ukraine (Korova), are round and braided, decorated with doves of bread and other products, ribbons, flowers, etc. They were beautiful!

ஐ♥PinkBoo - TTC #1♥ஐ said...

My wedding cake will be free in my wedding package ...

but I just wanted to say that sounds lovely cake ... Yum Yum!

chuchuch... said...

MMMMMhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This cake was mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Amor Vincit Omnia said...

My husband and I were married in October 2005 in Los Angeles. Based Fillings really wonderful and the decor of your friend to put the cake, I suppose, that the cake would cost about $ 1000, here, and perhaps $ 500 - $ 750 in a small town where things are cheaper. Your friend told you a wonderful gift for having their cake, and it's great that you have decided to give a gift of thanks!

Post a Comment