Friday, February 19, 2010

Rash On Stomach Post Cruise Last Night I Got Small Bumps On My Stomach That Itch...?

Last night I got small bumps on my stomach that itch...? - rash on stomach post cruise

My skin is very prone to redness and have never had an allergic reaction. I was never Oak near shrubs or forest, or for Poison Ivy. Last night extensively scratched his belly and then lifted his shirt to see the small, light red (probably dyed) irritation caused by scratching, but above all simple color, photographs. My friend gave me some Benadryl cream and certainly does not look bad today. I believe that I have left a small area below my hip bones, but my friend says it looks better. Today I Corti zone cream, but I still think it could be.

More details:
1. This month I filled my prescription was in a new generic version of Wellbutrin found. However, Wellbutrin, but differsNT pill my generic pill habit.
2. No detergent.
3. I was on the beach all afternoon yesterday, but I can not remember anything in contact with my stomach. No, not even the feet in water.
4. I had seen my kitten a few months, but some kind of allergy, until tonight.
5. It was very hot in here.
6. My son has a rash, and are practically joined at the hip!
7. I'm not allergic to anything.

I'm adding photos, please wait to make their opinion until you can see the pictures, I do not comment more than once! Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's my Sting were a small insect (s).

Post a Comment