Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bench Baby Clothes How Do You Say The Following In French?

How do you say the following in French? - bench baby clothes

How do you say in the following sections ...... French is mostly lol but I would be really grateful if you translate this for me, in French. Please correct the errors they made. Thanks


1) A photo shows a man walking his dog in the park In addition, a man and a woman sitting on the bench. The lady had a baby on her lap. The man and woman talking and laughing.


2) I prefer to go to the park because there are many activities you can do to you: meet friends, have picnics or cycling. I believe that cycling is an excellent way to enjoy the fresh air and exercise, compared with the museum. I hate the museum, because it's very boring.

3) In my free time playing I go shopping with my friends and I watch TV. I love my clothes and jewelry, and I love comedy movies, because I think it's funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment