Saturday, December 19, 2009

Congratulation Wording Ideas Bridal Shower Game Ideas!?

Bridal Shower game ideas!? - congratulation wording ideas

My cousin married 22nd August, and I'm her maid of honor. We are very close, and at first it was not that a great wedding shower or expensive ... but I decided that an already on 25 July shower and I'll pay for it .. with the help of my mother and her mother But I agree with almost everything except food. There are about 25 women and I've played only 2 games for everyone. A game for the bride. and then write them to do something for everyone (, advice and good wishes) on a piece of paper to give the bride to ... Otherwise I really have no more games. I wish I had somewhere between 5-10 games .. then perhaps another 5 games since I was 2 ya ..
If someone can me a few games, they have seen, read, or in the shower, that would be incredible!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment