Monday, December 14, 2009

Frequent Urination While On Plan B Am I Paranoid, Or Should I Worry About Being Pregnant?

Am I paranoid, or should i worry about being pregnant? - frequent urination while on plan b

I took the pill for some time, but sometimes I forget every day at the same time. But if it was late and I'm always lost just as quick as possible. Around 12 October, I had sex and he went, but I'm not sure if it is "out" of the route. So, before she would use a condom, but not all the time. I had periods of semi normal, I did what I thought was a 22nd October and, with severe cramps and lasted for 6 or 7 days. Then, 20 November, I got the same, but a little easier. But even he has a lot of one patient, but may have been the flu. I took many pregnancy tests were negative and one in Planned Parenthood. I stayed on the pill already and pregnancy symptoms such as frequent urination, and sometimes headaches and mood swings.

No comments:

Post a Comment